Hardware > Bobcat DMX Servo Controller

First Bobcat Build - Need updated manual

<< < (5/5)

mokeefe:
If you're using the J1Sys adapters, the doc for the jumper settings is here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Mike

mkozik1:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf your talking about the J1sys boards settings I am attaching them, it is the ICSP28 adapter using the "L" jumpers.

--- End quote ---

I Love that document!!  I could not find the servo in the WIKI chart but this tells you all of the specific chips. Guess if I had my head on straight I could have saved you all the trouble and looked over there myself!

Jeff - You win the BIG prize though!!  The /mclr box needed to be selected in order for the chip to accept the programming.  I tried it in the J1sys cradle and initially it continued to fail, I selected the /mclr and it took it like nobody's business!!!  Now I can control my servos.  Thank you soooo much!! 

I have one last question and that is the behaviors of the LEDs on the board.  Once the firmware was in properly and DMX connected, the green LED blinks.  When I unplug, that goes away whereas all other boards it stays solid.  Is this normal??  What is the red LED for?

Thanks again to all that have helped me through this one.  Only 10 more to build!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version